Academic Areas: .
Wenyu Yang was born in June 1964 in Hefei ,Anhui. He is professor and doctoral supervisor of Huazhong University of Science and Technology and State Key Laboratory of Digital Manufacturing Equipment and Technology .He finished his bachelor degree in Hefei University of Technology in 1985 and his doctor's degree in Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 1998.
1. Yanhui Zhang, Wenyu Yang, Bayesian Strain Modal Analysis under Ambient Vibration and Damage Identification using Distributed Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors, Sensors and Actuators: A. Physical, 201 (2013) 434–449
2. ZHANG YanHui, YANG WenYu, A Comparative Study of the Stochastic Simulation Methods applied in Structural Health Monitoring, Engineering Computations(accepted)
3. Fu Zhongtao, Yang Wenyu, Yang Zhen, Solution of Inverse Kinematics for 6R Robot Manipulator with offset wrist based on Geometric algebra, ASME Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics, NOVEMBER 2013, Vol.5
4. Li Miao, Zhang Xiaoping, Yang Wenyu, Robust actuator force analysis of a heavy-duty manipulator using GMMGMR, International Journal of Robotics and Automation, Vol. 28, No. 4, 20135
5. Jin Hongping, Yang Wenyu, Development of an improved energy-based method for residual stresses assessment, Philosophical Magazine, Vol.92, No.4, (2012), p480-499
6. Yan Lin, Yang Wenyu, Analytical Modelling of Microstructure Changes in the Machining of 304 Stainless Steel, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, January 2012, Volume 58, Issue 1-4, PP 45-55
7.Yan Lin, Yang Wenyu, Analytical modeling the effect of tool flank wear width on residual stress distribution, Machining Science and Technology, v 16, n 2, p 265-286, April 1, 2012
8.Jin Hongping, Yang Wenyu, Determination of residual stresses and material properties by an energy-based method using artificial neural networks, Proceedings of the Estonian Academy of Sciences, v 61, n 4, p 296-305, 2012