1. Wu, H., A systematic approach for task allocation and coordination in a distributed design environment, submitted, ASME Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering.
2. Huang, Y.A., Duan, Y., Ding, Y., Bian, J., Xiao, L., Wu, H., Su, Y., Yin, Z., A hyper-stretchable energy harvester based on directly printed, in situe polarized nanofibers of self-similar configuration, submitted, ACS Nano.
3. Wu, H., Gao, W., Yin, Z., Materials, devices and systems of soft bioelectronics for precision therapy, In press, Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2017.
4. Wu, H.*, Huang, Y.A., Xu, F., Duan, Y., Yin, Z. *, Energy harvesters for wearable and stretchable electronics: from flexibility to stretchability, Advanced Materials. 2016, 28, 9881-9919.
5. Wu, H.*, Yang, C., and Melkote, S.N., Modeling and analysis of interaction between grits and silicon in diamond wire sawing, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 2015, 84(5): 907-913.
6. Wu, H. *, Wire sawing technology: A state-of-the-art review, Precision Engineering. 2015, 43: 1-9.
7. Wu, H. * and Melkote, S.N., Analysis of handling stresses in thin silicon solar wafers generated by a rigid vacuum gripper, ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering. 2015, 138(3), 034501.
8. Wu, H., Yang, C. , and Melkote, S.N., Effect of reciprocating wire slurry sawing on surface quality and mechanical strength of as-cut solar silicon wafers, Precision Engineering. 2014, 38: 121-126.
9. Wu, H., and Melkote, S.N., Effect of crystal defects on mechanical properties relevant to cutting of multicrystalline solar silicon, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing. 2013, 16(6): 1416- 1421.
10. Yang, C. *, Wu, H., and Cooper, I., Effect of sub-grains and crystal defects on monolike Si solar cell performance, Materials Science & Application. 2013, 4:103-108.
11. Yang, C. *, Wu, H., Melkote, S., and Danyluk, S., “Comparative analysis of fracture strength of slurry and diamond wire sawn multicrystalline silicon solar wafer”, Advanced Engineering Materials. 2012, 15(5): 358-365.
12. Wu, H., Melkote, S. *, and Danyluk, S., Effects of carbide and nitride inclusions on diamond scribing of multicrystalline silicon for solar cells, Precision Engineering. 2013, 37(2): 500-504.
13. Wu H., Melkote S. *, and Danyluk S., Mechanical strength of silicon wafers cut by loose abrasive slurry and fixed abrasive diamond wire sawing, Advanced Engineering Materials. 2012, 14(5): 342-348.
14. Wu, H., and Melkote, S. *, Effect of crystallographic orientation on ductile scribing of crystalline silicon Role of phase transformation and slip, Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2012, 549:200-205.
15. Wu, H., and Melkote, S. *, Study of ductile-to-brittle transition in single grit diamond scribing of silicon: Application to wire sawing of silicon wafers, ASME Journal of Engineering Materials & Technology, 2012, 13, 041011.
1. Wu, H., A diamond wire with a non - cutting surface, China Patent # 201220451262.6.
2. Wu, H., A diamond system for cutting crisp and hard materials, including silicon,China Patent # 201210326414.4.
3. Brun, X., Agrawal, A., Wu, H., Ou, S., Mamodia, M., Shi, H., “Structures to mitigate contamination on a back side of a semiconductor substrate”, US Patent Application, P14/998,096.
4. Wu, H., Singleton, C., Duggan, S., and Williams, P., “Application of surfactant for improved cutting quality and bit life during wafer planarization”, Intel Invention Disclosure # 115041, June 2014.
5. Wu, H., Brun, X., “Novel diamond blade design for reduction of micro0cracks (side-wall damage) during singulation”, Intel Invention Disclosure # 107638, August 2013.
6. Wu, H., Yu, J., Singleton, C., Duggan, S., “Two cut process for optimized throughput, bit life and cut quality in surface planarization of thick film”, Intel Invention Disclosure # 110032, November 2013.
7. Wu, H., Brun, X., Singleton, C., “Novel approach for wafer level planarization”, Intel Invention Disclosure # 105267, May 2013.
8. Singleton, C., Wu, H., “Automatic cutting bit angle adjustment for surface planarization process”, Intel Invention Disclosure # 113792, April 2014.
9. Singleton, C., Duggan, S., Yu, J., Wu, H., “Film-coated surface planarization height control using Non-Contact Gauge (NCG)”, Intel Invention Disclosure # 108233, September 2013.
10. Singleton, C., Wu, H., Duggan, S., Yu, J., “In-process cutting bit height measurement for improved surface planarization cutting accuracy”, Intel Invention Disclosure # 113813, April 2014.
11. Singleton, C., Wu, H., “Partial cut for enabling Non-Contact Gauge (NCG) measurements in surface planarization of thick film”, Intel Invention Disclosure # 108199, September 2013.