Academic Areas:Intelligent CNC system, Signal processing and big data intelligence, Fusion modeling of big data model and mechanism model
Born in April 1990. In June 2013, he received bachelor’s degree from MSE, HUST. At the same time, he obtained a double degree from SOM, HUST. In the same year, he was recommended to directly pursue Ph.D. degree. In December 2018, he received Ph.D. degree from MSE, HUST. After graduating with a Ph.D., he worked as a postdoctoral researcher at HUST. He became a lecturer of MSE, HUST in October 2022.
2013.09 – 2018.12 Huazhong University of Science and Technology Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Mechatronic Engineering
2009.09 – 2013.06 Huazhong University of Science and Technology Bachelor of Mechanical Design Manufacture and Automation, Bachelor of Business Administration
2022.10 – now, Lecture, Mechanical Science and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
2019.01 - 2022.09, Postdoc research fellow, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
1. Chen Y, Chen J, Xu G*. A data-driven model for thermal error prediction considering thermoelasticity with gated recurrent unit attention[J]. Measurement, 2021, 184: 109891.
2. Chen Y, Zhou H, Chen J, Xu G*. Spindle thermal error modeling method considering the operating condition based on Long Short-Term Memory[J]. Engineering Research Express, 2021, 3(3): 035019.
3. Xu G, Chen J, Zhou H*. A tool breakage monitoring method for end milling based on the indirect electric data of CNC system[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2019, 101(1): 419-434.
4. Xu G, Chen J, Zhou H*, et al. Multi-objective feedrate optimization method of end milling using the internal data of the CNC system[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2019, 101(1): 715-731.
5. Xu G, Zhou H*, Chen J. CNC internal data based incremental cost-sensitive support vector machine method for tool breakage monitoring in end milling[J]. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2018, 74: 90-103.
6. Chen, J., Yang, J.*, Zhou, H., Xiang, H., Zhu, Z., Li, Y., Lee, C., & Xu, G. CPS Modeling of CNC Machine Tool Work Processes Using an Instruction-Domain Based Approach[J]. Engineering, 2015, 1(2), 247-260.
Awards and Honors
National Patent Excellence Award, 2021, China National Intellectual Property Administration
Experimental course of intelligent CNC system based on big data
1. Department of Science and Technology of Hubei Province, major project of intelligent manufacturing in Hubei Province, research and application of key technologies of intelligent five-axis, ongoing research, host
2. Department of Science and Technology of Hubei Province, Hubei Provincial Key R&D Program, Research on Robotic Grasping Method Based on Machine Vision and Deep Learning, ongoing research, host