Associate Research Fellow
Academic Areas: Nonlinear dynamic; intelligent control; Robotic manufacture
Xingwei Zhao received B.S. and M.S. degrees in mechanical engineering from University of Duisburg-Essen, Duisburg, Germany, in 2012 and 2013, respectively. He received the Ph.D. degree in mechanical engineering from the Technical University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany, in 2017. He is currently an Associate Research Fellow with the State Key Laboratory of Digital Manufacturing Equipment and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), Wuhan, China. His research interests mainly include nonlinear dynamics, intelligent control and robotic manufacture.
2009-2012, Duisburg, Germany, University of Duisburg-Essen, Bachelor
2012-2013, Duisburg, Germany, University of Duisburg-Essen, Master
2013-2017, Berlin, Germany, Technical University of Berlin, PhD
2018.1-2020.10，State Key Laboratory of Digital Manufacturing Equipment and Technology and the School of Mechanical Science and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology，Postdoctoral Researcher
2020.10 to present，State Key Laboratory of Digital Manufacturing Equipment and Technology and the School of Mechanical Science and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Associate Professor
1. X Zhao, B Tao*, L Qian, H Ding, Model-based actor-critic learning for optimal tracking control of robots with input saturation, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics
2. X Zhao, B Tao*, L Qian, Y Yang, H Ding, Asymmetrical nonlinear impedance control for dual robotic machining of thin-walled workpieces, ROBOT CIM-INT MANUF, 63 (2019), 101889.
3. X Zhao *, N Gräbner, U von Wagner, Avoiding creep groan: Investigation on active suppression of stick-slip limit cycle vibrations in an automotive disk brake via piezoceramic actuators. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 441 (2019) 174-186.
4. X Zhao, H Liu*, H Ding, L Qian, An approach for computing the transmission index of full mobility planar multi-loop mechanisms, Journal of Mechanisms and Robotics, 9(4) (2018), 041017.
5. B Tao*, X Zhao*, H Ding, Mobile-robotic machining for large complex components: A review study, Science China Technological Sciences,62(8), (2019), 1388–1400
6. X Zhao, N Gräbner, U von Wagner*, Analytical analysis of the bifurcation behavior of creep groan. ZAMM‐Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, (2019), e201800321.
7. X Zhao, B Zi*, L Qian, Design, analysis, and control of a cable-driven parallel platform with a pneumatic muscle active support, Robotica, (2015), 1-22.
8. X Zhao, N Gräbner, U von Wagner*, Analytical analysis of the bifurcation behavior of creep groan. ZAMM‐Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, (2019), e201800321.
1、National Science Foundation of China，Research on macro-micro dynamics and variable stiffness control of robot machining，2020-2023
2、China postdoctoral fund，Modeling of robot grinding process and intelligent control of process parameters, 2018-2020
3、National Key Research and Development Program of China，Application demonstration of collaborative robot system for typical parts assembly of automobile, 2020-2023
4、National Science Foundation of China，Fundamental research on self-regulation machining of multi robots for large complex components 2020-2025