Academic Areas: Numerical Control Technology
As an experienced research fellow software engineer on machine tools numerical controller, Zhou Huicheng received his Ph.D. degree from Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), Wuhan, China, in 2001. He is an associate Professor at HUST ever since 2005. He has been the project manager of national natural science foundation project 2003, national vital science and technology specific project 2009. His research interests focus on Architecture and software platform of numerical control. The following topics are included:
High performance motion control algorithm for coordinated multi-axis. Advanced function block for high performance NC machine tools.
Real-time fitting, smoothing and interpolation algorithm for piece-wise segmented tool-path.
Kinematics and dynamics based velocity plan and interpolation method
Big-data based NC system and machine tools for cyber-physical industry environment.
Embedded real-time operation system for high performance NC system.
1997/09 – 2001/06 Mechanical Science and Engineering school, Huazhong University of Sci.&Tech Doctor
1994/09 – 1997/06 Mechanical Science and Engineering school, Huazhong University of Sci.&Tech Master
1990/09 – 1994/06 Mechanical department, Daqing Petroleum Institute. Bachelor
2004-present, Mechanical Science and Engineering school, Huazhong University of Sci.&Tech, Associate Professor.
2002-2004, Electrical Engineering school, Huazhong University of Sci.&Tech. Post-doctoral research.
1) Research and implement- tation of NURBS interpolator with continuous feedrate for high-speed machining[J]. International Journal of Production Research, 50(22): 6457-6468，2012
2) A NURBS interpolation algorithm with continuous feedrate[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 59(5-8): 623-632，2012
3) Fast NURBS interpolation based on the biarc guide curve[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 58(5-8): 597-605，2012
4) Research on continuous jerk based velocity planning algorithm，Chinese Mechanical engineering journal，Vol.22, 13，p1584-1587，2011
5) NURBS fitting of NC piece-wise linear segment toolpath. :Modular Machine Tool & Automatic Manufacturing Technique ，(6):1-4，2012
6) Fast CL points Pre-processing Algorithm in CNC Machining. The International workshop on Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering. 2010.
Numerical Control Technology.
1）Multi-Platforms compatible high performance numerical controller based on several kind of RISC CPU, Project number: 2009ZX04009-021, National Vital science and technology specific project , 2009.3-2010.12
2）Innovative platform for common key technology of high performance NC system, National Vital science and technology specific project , 2011.1-2013.12
3）High performance digital NC controller with open architecture. National Vital science and technology specific project , 2009.3-2010.12
1) A kind of inspection equipment for NC specifications. 2011，P. R. China. ZL200910273170.6
2）A kind of measurement device and method for 2-dimensinal profile, 2011, P. R. China. ZL200910273162.1
3) Distributed open architecture NC system. P. R. China. ZL200710053658.9